- Long-sleeved shirts and trousers: temperatures can drop at night and it keeps mosquitoes away and protects you from the sun.
- Rain jacket
- Fleece jacket/ warm sweater
- Hat: to protect your face from the sun
- Nice outfit: for dinners or when you spend time in a city
- Sarong: very useful for women to wrap around if you need to go to the toilet in the bush or after a swim.
- Daypack: a small one that you can take with you on daily tips the best thing is to wear layers of light breathable clothes. Mornings and evenings can be quite cool in Tanzania while during the day it can become pretty hot. Choose neutral colors to keep the bugs away and don’t scare off the wildlife.
- A pair of sneakers or trail runners: hiking shoes are only necessary if you are going to climb a mountain, otherwise, choose lighter shoes.
- Flip-flops or sandals: comfortable when you relax at your accommodation, go swimming or take a shower.
- Pack the usual things like soap, toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner, etc.
- After-sun lotion
- Bug spray/ insect repellent with DEET
- Lip balm with SFP
- Wet wipes: if you have to go to the toilet or clean anything during your Tanzania Safari.